Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Winter Wonderland

Hello all!

I have a layout to share which was created for the Soul Scrappers December challenge.
You can see all the info here.

The challenge is Pick 3Choose 3 to create your layout.  Simple as that.  Or you can even use as many or all from the list that you wish to make it that more fun!

So here's the list for the Pick 3 for December:

1. Christmas/holiday theme
2. Colors red/green/white
3. Use 3 or more PP's
4. Trees
5. Decorated tag
6. Journaling
7. Stamping

From the list, I created this layout titled, "Winter Wonderland"
I used: 3 pp, Red/green/white, Tree, Christmas/Holiday theme

My page title, using these cool stickers.
I added silver glitter ribbon to separate the two pp.

The tree fit so perfect with my layout.  A snowflake was added on the photo as well.

Under the leaves, I tucked a small Christmas tree (upper left) and a flower.  On top of the leaves is a large wooden snowflake with a glittery red circle and holly leaves die cut on top of that.

I also tucked a couple of tickets under the snowflake cluster.

More flowers were tucked behind the photo with smaller snowflakes scattered beside it.

Love this deer sticker!  Below it are additional die cuts and flowers with small snowflakes in their centers.

In the upper right is another sticker of pine branches with another cluster of die cuts beside it, which I neglected to get a closer photo of.  

More challenges are coming throughout the month of December, so stop by Soul Scrappers and check them out.

And remember, in January 2020, there will be some very interesting challenges that you won't want to miss out on.

Enjoy... and till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment