Jeans & Slippers Creations

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Sketches anyone?

Hello!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'd like to share with you a Sketch Challenge at Soul Scrappers that I host each month.
If you love sketches, this is the challenge for you.
Stop by Soul Scrappers and join us.

December is here and with it comes lots of fun and some NEW challenges.  And for 2020 there are even more surprises for you.  You won't want to miss this!

Now for my challenge...

This is the freebie sketch by Kimeric Kreations, Digichick

And here is my example layout titled, "Family"
This photo was taken at my grandson's high school graduation this past June.  The 4 of us.  Love this photo!

The background was created by using a misc. strip of cardstock and sliding it through paint and then sliding it onto the cardstock.  I then misted the background and splattered it with ink also.
The hexagons were created with a punch.

This vellum sticker was perfect for my page title.

Twine was used as a bow above the flower and a combination of twine and ribbon together to create another larger bow below the flower.


As always, prizes are offered for one lucky winner.
You can see all my challenge info here.

Till next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment