Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Silly

Hi there!

First day of Spring tomorrow (Thurs) and we are getting more snow!  Mother Nature... You're kidding, right?  Are you confusing us with another Country that actually has winter right now?  Ugh!

Anyhow... to keep my mind off the never-ending snow... I'm scrapping!  I'm bombarding my Blog tonight!  :)

My first layout was entered at Turtle Soup for their Tuesday (3/18) Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

The fab sketch by Bev:
Image


And here's my layout titled, "Silly."
He was so excited to find this wooden frame with his name on it!  And then the faces began!  So funny!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: gcd Studios, DCWV
Burlap
Buttons
Clear Sticker
Die Cuts
 
Two different colors of burlap were cut into thin strips and placed behind the photos.  Tiny buttons were added beside the bottom photo.

In the lower left I added a tiny strip of burlap, heart and camera die cuts.

Three more tiny buttons follow the angle of the burlap below the clear sticker page title.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed my layout!

Turtle Soup Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment