Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Achievement

Hello!

It's been quite awhile since I created a B&W layout... so this was fun!
My page was submitted at Turtle Soup for their March Mini Crop - Recipe Challenge.  You can see all the info. here.

The awesome sketch by Bev:
Image

The Recipe:
M - Use a manufacturer name that starts with "M"
A - Use an "A" in your title somewhere
R - Use Ribbon
C - Use at least 2 circles
H - Use at least 1 heart

And here's my layout titled, "Achievement."
Our daughter after her Basic Training graduation several years ago.  What a special day!

I used everything for the recipe:
M = My Mind's Eye Manufacturer
A = Page Title begins with "A"
R = Ribbon - Below the photo and on the tag
C = 2 Circles - Buttons and Brads
H = 1 Heart - On the metal tag

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Colorbok
String Pearls
Buttons, Brads, Metal Tag, B&W Ribbon: Close to My Heart
Flowers
Ribbon
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Stick Pin
Letter Stickers
Heart Gem

Just below the page title I added tiny black flowers and a button.

String pearls were looped above the photo.

A closer look...

In the upper left I added these cool corduroy brads.

The small tag was embossed and a small metal tag added on it.  I added a stick pin on the white tag and a button.  The only red on my layout is the red gem heart.

I had just enough of this beautiful wide ribbon to loop beneath the photo.

Another look at this cute little cluster.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment