Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, March 13, 2017

LIFT Challenge at Soul Scrappers

Hello!

Do you like "lifting" layouts to get your creative juices flowing?
Then this is the challenge for YOU!

It's called the LIFT Challenge.  A layout is provided each month and simply create your layout based on the one provided.  You can "lift" anything you desire from the layout... or even "lift" it all!

Just have fun with it!
How much easier can this get?  Choosing your papers might be the hardest for this challenge.
Come on, let's have fun together.  Stop in at Soul Scrappers and check it out in it's entirety.  
And while you're there, check out ALL the other challenges in the Forum under "Current Challenges."

So, this is what I created, titled, "Be FREE To Be YOU"
My niece and I while vacationing in Miami this past summer.  What a blast we had!
This was the day planned for just my nieces and I.  And we spent most of our time shopping and checking out Miami South Beach.  I fell in love with it instantly!  The beautiful blue water, all the sand, walking along the shore and especially the HEAT!

While walking around all the shops, this strip of water was in the center with a small waterfall at one end.  It was so inviting.  My niece was like, "Hey, Aunt Polly, Let's take off our sandal go running through the water," (she had no idea I would actually do it).... and so we did.  So many laughs and memories made this day!  One of her friends took a video as well as this very fun and special photo of us.  :)

Here's the photo to lift titled, "Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful" 
by Heather McMahon


Here is my page title, tucked in the lower right of my page.

Misted die cuts are tucked behind the photo.

More die flowers and swirls are tucked within the layers.

Butterflies are below the photo.



Thanks for stopping by!

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment