Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Noel Tag

Hello,

I have another project to share that was made last night... very late.  :)

This tag was submitted at Sketches 4 All for Cheryl's Christmas-themed Anything Goes Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

Here's my "Noel" tag:
I used a Christmas theme to create my tag.

I added two photos of the same tag... with different backgrounds... because I couldn't decide which one to post!
This is a large tag... a lot bigger than the previous tag that I posted.  So much more room to work with too.
The edges were distressed and I used a punched border along the bottom of one of the layers.
I didn't like the color of the edges of the cardstock the stocking was on... so I trimmed it with ribbon.

Supplies used:
Paper: American Crafts
3D Embellie
Cardstock Sentiment
Charms
Swirly Bling: Home Made
Ribbon
Twine: American Crafts
Distressing
Fiskars Border Punch

Here's a closer look at all the fun embellies!  The two charms were tucked into the top of the stocking.  The swirly bling was added behind the ribbon-trimmed cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment