Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Picture Perfect

Hi there!

Spring is NEAR!  Yeah, it's early to be thinking about that around these parts... but we got a "teaser" of spring last week with warm weather and the snow was melting.  I loved it!
I cannot wait for Spring!!

So, I'm getting used to life without my dog.  Sadly, my dog went to "doggie heaven" in January.  
She was almost 14 years old.... and the best dog we ever had.  She trained well, and was a happy dog... never had to be tied and just stayed in our yard.  And she loved to travel... just like me!!  It was hard to get used to coming home from work and she wasn't there waiting for me.   :(

And time keeps on going....

This photo was taken while on a trip to North Carolina this past Fall.

The layout was created for a challenge at Soul Scrappers called TTT (Tic Tac Toe).  Simply choose a row and create your layout, card, etc. from it.

You can see all the details here.

My layout is titled, "Picture Perfect."

This is the TTT board:
I chose the row: Sequins, 2 Word Title, Flowers.


Here's a closer look: 
Thought I was pretty "lucky" to find the perfect page title in my stash!  The sticker title was added on a punched circle and the edges were distressed.  The butterfly was adhered on top of the flower.

Some pretty tiny flowers and multi-colored sequins surround the flower.

What's a layout without bling, right?  :)




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment