Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, March 13, 2017

One Word Challenge

Hi there everyone!

So.... I have several layouts to share.  Yup... I got a little behind on posting, so here goes.

This is the challenge that I'm hosting at Soul Scrappers called One Word.  Simply scrap a layout the way you interpret a word that I have chosen by the deadline March 26th.  And the best part is that I will be offering a prize to one lucky winner drawn randomly.  You can see all the info here.

So this month the word is:  HEART.

What do you think of when you see the word "heart?"  Do you think of a particular person or persons, your significant other, your pet, spouse or friend?
Do you think of how much you affection or love you have for someone, maybe?

What comes to your mind?

Here is my layout titled, "You Are My Happy"
Randy and I out on the snow sled, antler hunting, and taking time out for some fun pics.
I definitely need to work on that "face" of mine.  I cannot get that right!  Haha!  Still fun!  :)

I didn't use the word "Heart" on my layout, but used what came to mind... fun photos and a foam glitter heart. 


Glittery snowflakes with bling in the centers add some fun to my layout.

Smaller snowflakes are scattered randomly on my page.
And how cute is this glittery heart?  :)

Plus a glittery snowman adds more fun!

My appropriate page title.

A closer look at the snowflakes.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment