Jeans & Slippers Creations

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Random Word Challenge

Hello!

Here's another  challenge at Soul Scrappers called the Random Word Challenge.
Simply choose a page title with the words listed that begin with a specific letter of the alphabet.

For this month, the letter is "N"

And here are the words to choose from:

Nappy Time... or Nap
New
Naughty
Nerd... or Nerdy
No... or Not
Nuisance

I decided to choose a photo with my son's new girlfriend.
Here's my layout appropriately titled, "New."
My boy... being silly as usual, holding a huge leaf behind his girlfriend's head, before I snapped the photo (she didn't know he was doing this).
We were at the Duke Gardens in North Carolina... in the Fall... so there wasn't lots of color... but still interesting none the less.

Banners and bling.  Gotta love them both!  :)

Simple black letters used for the page title.

Hope you are having an amazing weekend!

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment