Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Love

Hello!

Brrrrr!  Really cold out there today.  But I dug deep and still went for a 6 mile walk!

Soul Scrappers is having a Song/Lyric Challenge (SLC46).  Simply choose word(s) from the lyrics to create your layout or card.

Here's my layout titled, "Love."
These are my sister's cats.  Meet Bear and Boo.  They are brother and sister and quite the characters!  They are always (well, pretty much always) together.  Sometimes they get along well and other times not so much.  But they still stick together.  In these photos they are comfy on the bed with their paws intertwined.

Paper: Dena Designs, DCWV, Chipboard Banner: My Mind's Eye, Gold Cording, Border Punch, Mists, Ribbon, Clear Word: Heidi Swapp.
Sketch: Page Maps


Here are the lyrics to the song:

THE TROGGS
"Wild Thing"
(by Chip Taylor)

Wild thing
You make my heart sing
You make everything groovy
Wild thing
Wild thing, I think I love you
But I wanna know for sure
Come on and hold me tight
I love you
Wild thing
You make my heart sing
You make everything groovy
Wild thing
[Instrumental break]
Wild thing, I think you move me
But I wanna know for sure
So c'mon and hold me tight
You move me
Wild thing
You make my heart sing
You make everything groovy
Wild thing
Wild thing
C'mon, c'mon, wild thing
Shake it, shake it, wild thing

Love this cute little chipboard banner. Gold cording was threaded through them and bows tied on each end.

I chose the word "love" from the lyrics.  

The background pp was misted with different inks and tiny hearts were placed randomly on the pp also.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment