Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Good Times

Hello!

The rains have finally stopped.... for now. 
And I must say...

"Dear Sun,
You have been away too long.
I almost forgot what you looked like!"

Here's my layout for today, which was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Tic Tac Toe Challenge (TTT6).

"Good Times"
Another pic of my sister and I having some dinner at a nearby restaurant.  
Going out to eat = Always fun!  :)

Paper: Pink Paislee, Circle Punch, Doily, Gems, Cardstock Buttons, Twine, Pop Dots, Clear Sticker, Arrow Die Cut.
Sketch: Page Maps

This is the Tic Tac Toe board:

I chose the row: Doily, Die Cut, Pastel Colors.


A circle was added as the center of the doily and twine was tied through the buttons.

My die cut is the arrow, adhered with pop dots for dimension, and gems were scattered throughout the page.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment