Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Enjoy Life

Hi!

Another layout to share today.
This one is MY Challenge!

I am hosting the Sketch Challenge (SC91) at Soul Scrappers.  Be sure to stop by and check it out.

For this month, I chose a sketch that I found on Pinterest (gotta love Pinterest)... at Scrapbook.com (Beggahuna's Gallery).  I fell in love with this sketch.. all the layers and the large half circle.  (Scroll down to see this awesome sketch).

But first, here's my layout titled, "Enjoy Life."
This is my sister and I dressed up as Pirates for Halloween 2014.  Man, did we have a fun time!

Paper: Paper Studio, Bling: Recollections, Flowers/Leaves, Stickers, Ribbon, Gems, Tiny Flowers: Paper Studio

This is the awesome sketch:



Glittery letters...

I added a pop of blue to match my page title.  A sheer flower was layered over that.  Tiny flowers are scattered around the larger flowers.

Swirly bling is behind the flowers.  The flower centers are home made.

Leaves were tucked behind the large flower.

A closer look...

Thanks for stopping by!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment