Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Glimpses of a Good Life

Hi there!

Know what?  Renovations in your home are a waiting game!  
But... eventually everything will come together!
And that's what I'm waiting for.  :)

In the meantime... here is a layout I completed for my next Sketch Challenge (SC89) at Soul Scrappers.
You can see all the info here.

"Glimpses of a Good Life"
My sis and I making the most out of life and enjoying eating popcorn!  Hee hee!
Sometimes it's the simplest things that create the best memories!

Paper: DCWV, Prima Flowers, Gems/Bling, Border Punches, Ribbon, Stencil, Misting.


This is the sketch for my challenge.  Fun sketch to work with by Page Maps.


Can never go wrong with a few beautiful flowers with a little bling!

I used a stencil and misting on the background pp.

The page title was on one long strip... so I cut between each word for something different.

The banners were cut from pp.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment