Jeans & Slippers Creations

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Fun in the Sun

Hello!

Here's a fun layout with lots of layers which was entered in the Lift Challenge (LIFT25) at Soul Scrappers.
Simply "lift" elements from the layout below or create a direct lift.  Either way... it's fun!

"Fun in the Sun"
My sis and I getting ready to go on a long bike ride!  I say it's long... because there is no way I could go 18 miles where I live!  Too many hills/mountains!  Flat lands are so much easier to ride... like the wind!  :)

Paper: DCWV, Pop Dots, Die Cuts, Stickers

Here's the layout to lift.


A closer look at the embellies.  Pop dots were added under the sunglasses die cut.

I found these cool swirls in my stash!

Cardstock was placed under the rolled cardstock, with another swirl in the corner.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)




1 comment: