Jeans & Slippers Creations

Sunday, March 16, 2014

"Share Your Sparkle... "

Hello!

Do you love challenges?
Well... you're in luck!  I have a challenge for you!  It's a fun Quote Challenge (QC34) at Soul Scrappers... and maybe you will decide to play along too!  So, hop on over there and check it out.
You can see my challenge here.

This is the Quote I have chosen:

"Share your sparkle wherever you are."
-Dodinsky


Here's the layout I created:
This is my sister and I several years ago.  It's always a fun time when we're together!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Flowers
Glitter Gems & Swirly Bling: Home Made
Pop Dots
Marker
Lace
Fiber Trim
Scallop & Flower: Cut from lace
Sketch: Page Maps (Jan 2009)

I added some bling showing from behind the flower.

This beautiful lace fabric fit my page perfectly!

This cute flower was cut from a leftover piece of lace fabric.

The cluster of flowers.

After writing and matting the quote... it was adhered with pop dots.

The remainder of the lace fabric was tucked behind the pp.


Fiber trim was added above the photo.


I hope you can play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Soul Scrappers Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment